Program not listed in registery

Rancher350

Reputable
May 11, 2014
I am trying to uninstall a program that is not listed in add/remove so I tried the uninstall application that Came with the program located in the program folder and when I run it, nothing happens, no windows Pop up or anything. The process for it is not listed in the task manager either. So I looked to the registery and its not listed in the Hkey_local_machine/software/Microsoft/windows/current version/uninstall. However the actual program starts up and runs no problem. The program is Logitech gaming software and I am on windows 8.1. Thanks.

Solution
Hello... 1) You manually start it or it starts when Windows boots?
2) Some APPS are just small programs that don't need a Installed Prog/Registry entry... and you just delete the folder/short cut from your drives.

Rancher350

Reputable
May 11, 2014
I manually start the program. I will just delete all the files associated with it, then clean the registery with cc cleaner. Just wanted to make sure nothing funky was going on here. I will update how everything worked. I am still curious as to why the uninstalled that came with the program does not work.