Question Program stopped working after upgrade

Apr 14, 2020
After i upgraded my PC from core 2 duo e7400 to core 2 quad q6600, a game called "total tank simulator" doesn't working anymore.
At the intro, it's normal for the game to stop responding for a while. But my system did just quickly see it as a problem. Maybe because my system is just too responsive or anything idk. The devs is also doesn't know anything about this. They said it should work with any kind of PC at least it has a graphic card and an SSD on it.
spec:
core 2 quad q6600 rev.G0,GT 730 DDR3 2 GB,4GB DDR3,PSU Magnum pro 450 watt.,SSD V GEN 120 GB

my motherboard only support 0609 version of bios which is the highestom it's generation.
that's it

Thank you for helping!
Ask me for more info

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to make sure your BIOS for the motherboard is up to date. Make and model of the motherboard? Also, what are the rest of your specs? Sig space specs are not the norm for a troubleshooting thread since they can and will change over time, making this thread and it's solutions moot to any other person in the same boat as you.

It's for this reason we ask people to post their fulls system's specs in the thread's body(not leave it in the sig space).

Apr 14, 2020
People said that u need to turn on DEP for the game. But it said:
You cannot add a dep attribute for a 64 bit executables.
And they said that the solution is to give dllhost.exe the dep too. But the problem happens again when i try to apply dep on it.
How do i solve this?