[SOLVED] Program that lists programs that automatically start up

Feb 23, 2020
Years ago I began to use a program called 'Codestuff Starter'* that showed a list of the programs that will automatically begun after booting. I found this to be extremely useful as programs sometimes start up when I did not want them to and Codestuff Starter allo wed me to remove them from the start-up list.
However, I now find Codestuff Starter does not work properly with Win 10, e.g., it does not list all the programs so I assume it's not fully
compatible with Win 10? (with which, after a year, l'm still struggling!) I just find it a pain when I install a program that I may only use occasionally but
annoyingly it is always running when the PC starts.

Does anyone know of a freeware program that lists the programs that start after booting up but allows you to stop this from happening?
Many thanks

Ever struggling,

David

Description:
"As a primary purpose, Starter allows one to view and manage all the programs that are starting automatically whenever operating system is loading. It enumerates all the hidden registry entries, startup folders' items and some of the initialization files, so that the user could choose to temporarily disable selected entries, edit them, create new, or delete them permanently.
Secondary purpose is to list all the running processes with possibility to view extended process' information (such as used DLLs, memory usage, thread count, priorities etc.), and to terminate selected process)..."

Feb 23, 2020
Just one question.
On looking at the list that Task Manager/Startup produces, Malwarebytes is not listed and yet it does begin at start up and also shows up in the bar in the bottom right-hand corner. So why doesn't this show up? (I took a snapshot but cannot see how to upload this)