program to modify sims?

In order to use the program that came with sims2, where you can change the
color of the clopthes and other features, I know I need another program like
photoshop. What other choices are there besides photoshop? Which is the
best choice in terms of price and customization ease?

Fawnhawk

Corel's newly acquired Paint Shop Pro (used to be Jasc)
Ulead's Photo Impact
Gimp (which I believe is freeware but I've never tried it myself)

"Fawnhawk" <fawnhawk4375@no.earthlink.net> wrote in message
> In order to use the program that came with sims2, where you can change the
> color of the clopthes and other features, I know I need another program
> like photoshop. What other choices are there besides photoshop? Which is
> the best choice in terms of price and customization ease?
>
> Fawnhawk

Photoshop Elements? Unless you already mean that.
I certainly can't afford the main Photoshop program but gobbled up PS
Elements and for a home user it does everything in the tutorials.

Granny.

I use a combination with Paint Shop Pro as my main programme - it's very
good at most stuff. So, Corel's acquired PSP has it? I use Wordperfect, I
can't stand Microsoft Word - it drives me nuts.

Best wishes
Maxon

"kh" <kindheart01@excite.com> wrote in message
> Corel's newly acquired Paint Shop Pro (used to be Jasc)
> Ulead's Photo Impact
> Gimp (which I believe is freeware but I've never tried it myself)

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

> I use a combination with Paint Shop Pro as my main programme - it's very
> good at most stuff. So, Corel's acquired PSP has it? I use Wordperfect,
> can't stand Microsoft Word - it drives me nuts.

Yeah!!! Wordperfect! I've been using it since it was a DOS program.
We don't need no steenkin' MS Word!
Dave

"Dave" wrote...
> "Maxon" wrote...
>> I use a combination with Paint Shop Pro as my main programme - it's very
>> good at most stuff. So, Corel's acquired PSP has it? I use Wordperfect,
>> can't stand Microsoft Word - it drives me nuts.
>>
> Yeah!!! Wordperfect! I've been using it since it was a DOS program.
> We don't need no steenkin' MS Word!

I've been using it since the DOS version also....

Ashikaga

TRENDING THREADS