[SOLVED] Program , to uninstall every useless thing in win 10?

stiffmeinster

Reputable
May 30, 2016
I want windows 10 for gaming. I hate Win10, but I can't use win7 thanks to Intel kaby lake processors ...
It took 13 hours to install win7 on my laptop, properly everything, updates drives etc. But my CPU isn't working properly...

Any Idea how to uninstall unnecessary programs and services?

Any program that saves your privacy?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i use ntlite to edit my windows install. it'll let you remove all the bloat, change services in bulk and just about anything else you want to do to windows. starts with your install iso and edits from there. then simply install in place once it's finished over your current install.

blackviper is a good source for what you can disable without hurting windows core functions.

new version of ntlite even let's you start with your current install and create a new one with the changes you want. not tried it yet but it's on my list of things to do.

stiffmeinster

Reputable
May 30, 2016
i use ntlite to edit my windows install. it'll let you remove all the bloat, change services in bulk and just about anything else you want to do to windows. starts with your install iso and edits from there. then simply install in place once it's finished over your current install.

blackviper is a good source for what you can disable without hurting windows core functions.

new version of ntlite even let's you start with your current install and create a new one with the changes you want. not tried it yet but it's on my list of things to do.
How can I download blackviper?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
thanks nigel, beat me to the answer this morning :)

you go to the win 10 config page and then make the changes in nlite or manually if you're going that rout. the "safe" option is probably the best until you know what's going on a little better. lots of options in nlite and even more if you buy it. i disable updates and then make a new iso to install in place when updates are finally stable and released as an iso. otherwise i keep drivers and such up to date myself.

TRENDING THREADS