Program will not uninstall

I'm trying to remove a program from Add/Remove Programs. When I click on
uninstall, it sits idle, and when I try to close the uninstall window I get
an error message. Can anyone help me with this please?
Thank you
--
Aly

"Alythria" <phann@pennswoods.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to remove a program from Add/Remove Programs. When I click on
> uninstall, it sits idle, and when I try to close the uninstall window I
> get
> an error message. Can anyone help me with this please?
> Thank you
> --
> Aly

There may have been a partial uninstall, try reinstalling the program and
then uninstalling - works sometimes.

Thank you! It worked!
--
Aly

"Taffyrj" wrote:

> "Alythria" <phann@pennswoods.net> wrote in message
> > I'm trying to remove a program from Add/Remove Programs. When I click on
> > uninstall, it sits idle, and when I try to close the uninstall window I
> > get
> > an error message. Can anyone help me with this please?
> > Thank you
> > --
> > Aly
>
> There may have been a partial uninstall, try reinstalling the program and
> then uninstalling - works sometimes.

i have a question related to this, how does one find the uninstall files in a
system, someone tld me to go c:program files, cept i dont know how to get
there, thanks

"Alythria" wrote:

> Thank you! It worked!
> --
> Aly
>

> "Taffyrj" wrote:
>

> > "Alythria" <phann@pennswoods.net> wrote in message
> > > I'm trying to remove a program from Add/Remove Programs. When I click on
> > > uninstall, it sits idle, and when I try to close the uninstall window I
> > > get
> > > an error message. Can anyone help me with this please?
> > > Thank you
> > > --
> > > Aly
> >
> > There may have been a partial uninstall, try reinstalling the program and
> > then uninstalling - works sometimes.

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

matchstich wrote:

> i have a question related to this, how does one find the uninstall files in a
> system, someone tld me to go c:program files, cept i dont know how to get
> there, thanks

Don't hijack another thread. Post a new one with a complete description
of the system, problem, and trouble shooting steps you've employed.

Making Good Newsgroup Posts
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

--
Rock