Question Programs shut off, no error warning, can't log in now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helpmeplsthx

Prominent
May 12, 2020
Hi, i wanted to buy a Game in Steam. My PayPal Password was wrong, because my Keyboard has a faulty button that i didnt know of. After three wrong attempts. I went to the Brave Browser where i logged into PayPal, after doing that, the browser froze and shut itself off, without an error message ?

I went to sytem configuration and ticked Diagnostic Startup, i had to do it quick, because it keept shutting itself down too.

Now get this error message: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up a PIN again" I am not able to do that, i guess the Option to set up the PIN is shutting itself off too ?

I am very desperate, because i have many Important Files and work-related data in there. Pls help me.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Appears that you are locked out.

The key is to restore/recover your PIN via the applicable account involved; i.e., PayPal.

A PIN for online accounts is not relevant to accessing your computer's: "Important Files and work-related data".

And, even if so, you should be able to recover such data from your backups.

The only option that you have is to contact PayPal or the applicable vendor requiring the PIN for assistance.

Any additional assistance here is likely a violation of Forum rules.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.