Question Programs crash seconds after load.

Apr 14, 2020
Hey guys! a power outtage happened the other day while my PC was on. no idea if that has anything to do with why my games keep crashing or not but literally seconds in to launching rainbow six seige my GPU usage will shoot to 100% and the program will crash. Or i ran minecraft for an example and it happened. Same with Haven i ran a benchmark and it happened. My drivers are up to date and I don't know what to do but I'm guessing theres something wrong with my pieces :( here are my specs
CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 2700
GPU: MSI RTX 2060 GAMINGZ
RAM: 16GB CORSAIRD 3200MHZ
PSU: EVGA 750W P2 SUPERNOVA 80+ PLATINUM

Apr 14, 2020
Try resetting your CMOS battery and re-seat your GPU. Not sure if it'll help but its worth a shot.

How long have you had the card? If it is still under warranty you could RMA it.
worst case scenario its the gpu right? ive had it since July but bought it from amazon. I didn’t purchase a warranty but I’m not sure if it comes with one from
Try resetting your CMOS battery and re-seat your GPU. Not sure if it'll help but its worth a shot.

How long have you had the card? If it is still under warranty you could RMA it.
Worst case scenario its the GPU right? I didnt buy a warranty when I ordered it from Amazon but I’m not sure if MSI automatically comes w a one year? I’ve had it since July of 2019 and I’ll try that tomorrow and let you know. but do you think it could be the PSU or? I’m thinking it’s the GPU because how it shoots up to 100% but I seen a thread saying it could be the PSU.