Programs Stop Working Please Help!

MattMan97

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
Hi. I don't know if this is my graphics card or what, so I just posted it in Graphics Cards.

I have a custom PC with a HD Radeon 6850 and when I player certain games, all my programs come up with the message "(Program) has stopped working". I then hit okay and the programs close, if I then try to re-open my programs, it immediately comes up with the same message. In order for my PC to function properly, I have to restart it! Please help.

Additional Info.
It usually only happens when I play League of Legends, but it has happened before on other games.
It doesn't happen right when I open the game, I'll be like mid game before it closes on me and I have to restart my PC.

Thank-you in advance

Levioth

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Could be your programs are struggling to find the game files they need when they need them... as its not norrowed down to just the one game, has your hard drive been giving you any out of the ordinary noises or delays... say when opening a web explorer or looking in my computer?

MattMan97

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012

However, sometimes when I am playing a game, it will just freeze and I have to restart it. But most of the time it does the stopped working thing.

MattMan97

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012

Actually, just recently I've noticed a very loud hum when I do things like load a YouTube video. I don't know if it's my hard drive but it is very loud and happens quite often now.