Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

I just picked up a used Proliant 3000 server to use as a simple low
volume web server. I wonder if someone can tell me how much SDRAM ECC
these can be upgraded up to? Can each of the sdram slot take a stick
of 1GB ECC SDRAM? Are there any documents telling you info about these
machines?

Joseph;

Take a look here:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/UCR/SupportManual/TPM_179764-001_ch1/TPM_179764-001_ch1.pdf

Doug

"Joseph" <spmok2@canada.com> wrote in message
>I just picked up a used Proliant 3000 server to use as a simple low
> volume web server. I wonder if someone can tell me how much SDRAM ECC
> these can be upgraded up to? Can each of the sdram slot take a stick
> of 1GB ECC SDRAM? Are there any documents telling you info about these
> machines?

Also see:

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/north_america_07-1999/10031.html

There are P II and P III Proliant 3000's.