[SOLVED] Proper case fans installation

Jan 24, 2021
I have two 140mm front fans and one 120mm in the back that came with case. According to the box and website there is place for two more on the top and bottom. I bought four more fans and installed them. Is this proper installation? (Red circles are 140mm intake fans)
Thanks in advance
20210125-042348.jpg

Solution
You've got your rear fan backwards.
iu

The front fans aren't even visible - perhaps you already have them facing the right direction...
I have two 140mm front fans and one 120mm in the back that came with case. According to the box and website there is place for two more on the top and bottom. I bought four more fans and installed them. Is this proper installation? (Red circles are 140mm intake fans)
Thanks in advance
20210125-042348.jpg
Positions are good, it's only your rear fan that should be turned to be exhaust because it's blowing against CPU fan cooler making it less effective.

Jan 24, 2021
Positions are good, it's only your rear fan that should be turned to be exhaust because it's blowing against CPU fan cooler making it less effective.
I guess I installed the rear one wrong, when took it out. Thank you! And is it ok that bottom fans are above PSU (PSU fan is looking downwards).