Proper Driver for Windows 7

hulyeta26

Reputable
Aug 24, 2014
I have a Acer Aspire One (AOD225)
I have a Wireless Driver Problem and i've been looking for a proper driver for it. and still i can't connect to internet

i went to acer.com/Suppport and i search my Device and i found all the drivers, and i download all the different company that supports Wireless Lan Driver to my device like (broadcom,intel,realtek,atheros) i installed it once it one by one, but not like installing them together, i install and if the driver's not working i will delete or uninstall the driver that i installed, until then the 4 different driver in acer was not working at all, it start when my router connect to my netbook and after removing, the wireless connection was not enabled, i can connect to internet when my router was connected to my netbook,

and also after installing the one driver in acer, in my Device Manager there is no wireless connection in the category, i tried to google it but no luck,

any help please? :((

hulyeta26

Reputable
Aug 24, 2014
thanks for your response i appreciate it, but still no luck,

while installing the link you have given, i have a message pop up in the screen says "The Device may not be present or could have been ejected/Unplugged from the system. Insert or Reinsert now. "

after reading that pop up message, i unplugged the router, and click next in installation, afterwards another message came up says, "The Installation program installs the driver automatically when the client adapter is inserted. Insert the adapter now if it is not yet inserted cancel the new found wizard if it appears, and proceed with the installation. Click ok to continue"

and after reading the pop up message again, i plugged the router and click ok,

but nothing happens after installation was finished and i try to reboot the system and yet, still no changes, i can only connect to the internet while the router was connected to my netbook

hulyeta26

Reputable
Aug 24, 2014
It was originally Windows 7 Starter and i Upgrade it in Windows 7 Professional,
and i haven't changed the bit, it's still 32bit

and also that was last last month, like march of this year i upgrade it in win 7 pro 32bit,

this is the first time that i have a problem with the wireless connection driver, i was usually connect the router and uplugged it in my netbook, but yesterday it happens to be not recognized the wireless driver or something