properties not working on folders

Anyone ever have the problem of properties not doing anything (that can
be seen) on folders? (I.e. right-click->properties or file->properties
on a folder in Explorer.)

Not sure how this is an Active Directory question.

You might want to try the General news group or maybe the Setup news group.

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24012

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

<dimplewathen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone ever have the problem of properties not doing anything (that can
> be seen) on folders? (I.e. right-click->properties or file->properties
> on a folder in Explorer.)

TRENDING THREADS