(Community)

The Other
Polls
Classifies

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
No, it should be left alone.

Look, there are many new sections which are filled by total strangers (usenet posts). Where's the problem to have a legacy section where we used to post?

Jake_Barnes

Splendid

Look, there are many new sections which are filled by total strangers (usenet posts). Where's the problem to have a legacy section where we used to post?
I was thinking the same thing Spitty ... I hate to keep bringing up TOF, but Other and Polls were split there ... we are kind of used to that. But, I can handle either way.

dhlucke

Polypheme

I was thinking the same thing Spitty ... I hate to keep bringing up TOF, but Other and Polls were split there ... we are kind of used to that. But, I can handle either way.

It serves no point anymore though. The reason we asked for a polls section before is because there were no polls anywhere and we wanted at least one section with them enabled. Here, that's not the case.

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
I know that it's not useful now. But this is not the only useless forum here and it's not upsetting the forum categories layout.

We can rename it to "legacy Polls forum" or something like this, and a two line description can explain why it is here to newcomers.

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
Do I sense abuse of power? :wink:

What has happened to this place? Now newbie admins give threat of ban for long sigs, moderators (who were commoners just like us few days ago) want to use their power as much as possible. :lol: