[SOLVED] Proprietary RGB

maharvey555

Reputable
Jul 15, 2018
I have Corsair RAM, a Gigabyte MB, NZXT case and cooling, and an ASUS GPU. I can independently adjust all of the components how I want with 3 pieces of software, but the Gigabyte Aorus RGB FUSION software has to sit in memory thus conflicting with the Corsair ICUE settings. Further since it lacks the functionality of the Corsair ICUE software in controlling the Corsair RAM, you don't get to independently adjust the Corsair 8 diodes which I find to be super cool. I basically blame Gigabyte and Corsair collectively, cuz come on guys that just blows.

Solution
I hear ya, everyone requires you to buy their own proprietary hardware and use their own software.. I'd like to see a third-party make a hardware controller and software that can control RGB lighting for motherboard, RAM, GPU, Fans, Case, etc. (maybe there is something out there I just don't know about?)
I hear ya, everyone requires you to buy their own proprietary hardware and use their own software.. I'd like to see a third-party make a hardware controller and software that can control RGB lighting for motherboard, RAM, GPU, Fans, Case, etc. (maybe there is something out there I just don't know about?)

Solution