Protecting my desktop

Johnnam93

Reputable
Aug 7, 2014
Hi guys, this one is gonna be a bit long.
So I'm about to go back to school soon and want to take my desktop up but I'm paranoid about it getting stolen (I'm living with 8 people). While I am getting a lock, I am still paranoid my roommate might leave it unlocked. I'm considering buying a gps tracking device and installing it in my desktop. I also considered using a webcam and having it upload its videos into a cloud storage so I can see who it was that stole it if it were taken.
I would like to learn how to create a backdoor into my desktop so i can view it from my laptop. Finally, I would like to know how to learn keystroke log so when I do backdoor into my desktop, I can see what was happening. Ultimately, what do yall think is the best way to protect my desktop/monitors? If yall can, please post some links on guides as to how I can learn those skills. I searched but could not find anything helpful. thanks for reading!

Bun4M

Reputable
Aug 30, 2014
Don't school supply stores or places like Wal-Mart might have or carry desk covers specifically for that purpose. Or make a decopage and go to a place that you can get the measurements of the desk top and get a glass top for technology desk, safety continuous use hard clear plastic .