Question Proxies Won't Work on (software on) my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2019
Hey Guys

I have an unique issue here, I pay for some shared proxies to run a few software tools on my pc for work

1. Traffic Travis
  2. SEO AutoPilot
About 8-9 days ago, the proxies STOPPED working on this pc, and I've not been able to get them working.

They work FINE on my laptop on the same Network (home Wi-Fi), but disabling avast, windows defender, won't seem to allow me to run them on this pc - they always time out and say 'blocked by google'.

I've tried this on my VPN here as well, "connecting" from various parts of the world, and shutting it off completely - still, ONLY able to get them working on my laptop, which is right next to me.

1. Windows 10 64 Bit
  2. 32 GB Ram
  3. Windows Defender Firewall (tried disabling, no change)
  4. Avast (Free) AntiVirus (tried disabling, no change)
  5. PIA (Private Internet Access) VPN (on or off)
Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated - thanks! :)

Ralston18

Titan
Those tools seem be used to falsely build ratings or otherwise advance a website's SEO standing.

From SEO Autopilot

"How does SEO Autopilot work?

Basically, SEO Autopilot allows you to create realistic-looking blogs automatically. It can help you create accounts across various platforms and lets you post content to these blogs. Content can contain images and videos and can ideally create valuable authority links randomly. All of this can be done by just adding content on SEO Autopilot, and it does the rest."

From Traffic Travis:

Want to Beat Your Competition? Use Traffic Travis
He used to be confused as to why my competitors ranked better than he did. He didn’t know where they got their backlinks from, so he spent weeks trying to find amazing, relevant backlinks. It didn’t work. Then he learned the secret to SEO: if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. Traffic Travis lets you spy on your competitors, and figure out what their backlinks are. You can then go and take those backlinks for yourself! When he learned this, SEO suddenly made sense."

My sense is that your proxies are being blocked because Google is detecting what you are trying to do.

Why the laptop "works" and the pc does not work - I do not know.

My suggestion is to contact Google. They should be able to address the matter.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.