Status
Not open for further replies.

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I dont even want to know how you came across that one. Something there just doesnt seem to add up. make it 145 and ill take it! :lol: j/k!

"You're just a heartless computer" <font color=red>"That is correct. What is the problem?" Z.O.E.</font color=red>

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Dude it was a joke, hence the "j/k." My friend/soon to be roommate has one. I wasnt all to impressed, hence why i would never buy one myself.

"You're just a heartless computer" <font color=red>"That is correct. What is the problem?" Z.O.E.</font color=red>

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Sweet! I buy it for $230 canadian and sell it over here for $500! Profit margin of $270!!!!!!! SWEET.........

--------
Time is never time at all. You can never ever leave, without leaving a piece of you.

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
No way I am not paying $150 for a 486.... although down here I could still make money off that LOL!!!!!!!

--------
Time is never time at all. You can never ever leave, without leaving a piece of you.

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
that would be legal, it's not false advertising! LOL! THAT WOULD BE FUNNY

--------

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
A cousin of mine just inherited one and I wanted to see what ... if anything ... I could do to upgrade it. (Since it doesn't even have enough memory to install Win95 on it.) Only I can't even get the case open! I have to say, it's definately a first for me. Do you have any suggestions? Hopefully yours is the same case...

I'd try forcing it if it were my own, but it's not, so I want to avoid using force if I can so that I don't damage it's ugly exterior. Heh heh.

<pre>1 <font color=blue>Print</font color=blue> "You too can be annoying, if you try."
2 <font color=blue>Goto</font color=blue> 1</pre><p>

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Sorry, I was wrong. The PoS my cousin inherited is actually a PS/1. It has only 6mb of RAM, so no Win95 for him. Hell, I'd have thrown on one or two of my old 32mb EDO SIMMS if it weren't that it predates such memory... Well, that and I still can't get the bloody demon-infested case open.

Heh heh.

30pin SIMMs? Do they even still exist? [shrug]

Eh, who cares. Some things just aren't worth it. If he wants to use something that slow, I'll loan him my C=64. At least that has better sound and graphics. :smile:

<pre>1 <font color=blue>Print</font color=blue> "You too can be annoying, if you try."
2 <font color=blue>Goto</font color=blue> 1</pre><p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS