fleshburns

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012
Hey guys just wanted to ask some other people a quick question I just bought my very first computer here are its specs I bought it from cyberpower pc and it's being assempled now.

Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Adjustable HDD Cage (Black Color)
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Maximum 120MM Color Case Cooling Fans for your selected case (Red Color)
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (All Venom OC Certified)
Cooling Fan: Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler (Designed for Over-Clocker King)(CLP0575)
Motherboard: [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE Z77-DS3H Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2x Gen3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1 & 2 PCI (Pro OC Certified)
Memory: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance [Free upgrade from 1600MHz Major Brand])
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by AMD)
Power Supply Upgrade: 650 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-650TXV2 80 Plus Power Supply - Quad SLI Ready
Hard Drive: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)

Now my question is did I get a big enough power supply? and no I do not plan on overclocking I clicked wrong button on the website and they gave me 3570k I didn't really have time to do much research before I bought it as I had to hurry up and take up cyberpower's free shipping day one of my friends was telling me if you get to much power then it's bad and if you get to little it's bad so I just had to take a guess.

Solution
Well that pc seems good.

And that PSU is great too :)

The V2 are made by seasonic (a well known PSU brand).

And 650W is more than enough with that GPU.

Your system consumes 205W and you have 650.

You can always add later Powerful cards and even CF.

Good Luck

prototype18

Distinguished
Well that pc seems good.

And that PSU is great too :)

The V2 are made by seasonic (a well known PSU brand).

And 650W is more than enough with that GPU.

Your system consumes 205W and you have 650.

You can always add later Powerful cards and even CF.

Good Luck

Solution