Question PS VR

JakubFindra

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
is PS VR any good for PC VR gaming if i can get one for around 150€? i can set it up but just if it is any good for beginners in vr on budget

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
is PS VR any good for PC VR gaming if i can get one for around 150€? i can set it up but just if it is any good for beginners in vr on budget
You can connect a PS VR to a pc with some third-party software, but O wouldn’t recommend it because of stability and compatibility issues. It depends on what your doing in vr and your budget. I would say Windows Mixed Reality is around the same price and more entry-level. It has external tracking with just two cameras in the front, so it has some problems with that, but it’s passible if your not doing any high action games. If you have the budget I recommend getting an oculus rift s, which is around $400, which has the best price-to-performance in vr, it has a lot better tracking and visuals, and Its supported in more games.

JakubFindra

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
You can connect a PS VR to a pc with some third-party software, but O wouldn’t recommend it because of stability and compatibility issues. It depends on what your doing in vr and your budget. I would say Windows Mixed Reality is around the same price and more entry-level. It has external tracking with just two cameras in the front, so it has some problems with that, but it’s passible if your not doing any high action games. If you have the budget I recommend getting an oculus rift s, which is around $400, which has the best price-to-performance in vr, it has a lot better tracking and visuals, and Its supported in more games.
have budget only around 150€, and here in germany, i can find some for 120-150€

Last edited by a moderator: