PS2 to PC adapter. Looking for Controller management software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spykerwolf

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
Hi guys, I've got a PS2 to PC adapter that I use to play games using my PS2 controller. It's working fine and everything, only problem is that it shows up as "Button1", "Button2" etc in game and it's very confusing. Does anyone know of a program that I can use to change those to "X" or "O" etc?

Cheers

G

Hi there! I'm playing Street fighter IV on my PC with a PS2 controller (via adapter)... there is a problem tought... I can't modify the "Esc" button to be the start button on my controller, so whenever I need to pause I have to go to my computer and press the esc button (I'm playing on TV, so much can happen in the game during the "pause operation" =P)

Now I wonder if there is some software that could read my PS2 controllers buttons and press keyboard buttons for me. In that way i could fool the game and bind my Start button to the Esc-button

brythespy

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2011
actually u can fix that

if ur on windows go into USB controllers and calibrate ur controller it will tell u what button is which one

and anyway why does it matter :D

just go into your game and pick what button feels right for the action

for example call of duty 5 i have the buttons set up exactly liek they are in the PS3/PS2 version

alphiekenya

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
I've just bought the converter recently but there are games(many) not recognising the ps2 pad being existent like black ops,cod3,advanced recon?
Please help.
alphie.kik@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.