Ps2

is it possible to play burnt PS2 games on a unmodified PS2 if you know how
let me know

---

In article <40e7dd50@news.comindico.com.au>, Rachel Felix says...
> is it possible to play burnt PS2 games on a unmodified PS2 if you know how
> let me know

Go away thief.

--
Conor

Dumb as a box of rocks...

"Conor" <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <40e7dd50@news.comindico.com.au>, Rachel Felix says...
> > is it possible to play burnt PS2 games on a unmodified PS2 if you know
how
> > let me know
> >
> Go away thief.
>

> --
> Conor
>
> Dumb as a box of rocks...

Huh, this ^^^^ applies to the OP. Would the simplest solution be just stick
the game into the PS2 and see if it worked?

MC

I don't get whats wrong with P2P we were all thought to share and this is
how we share. Want to stop file SHARING then stop teaching little kids to
share.

BTW I do not download music or software or movies. Just my opinion.

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"