[SOLVED] PS3 CONTROLLER ON PC

THOMAS 21

Commendable
Apr 3, 2019
Hello guys. I have already downloaded ds4 windows to connect my ps4 controller succesfully. However, I need to play some games with a ps3 controller. I see some people are talking about scp toolkit containing malware and thats why im asking for your help. Does anyone know a safe program to make my ps3 controller working on windows 10? Also I am afraid that there will be compatibility issues if there are ds4 windows and a ps3 controller program installed at the same time. So can anyone help? :)

Solution
To connect the original gamepad from PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4, you need a MiniUSB- or MicroUSB-cable, drivers from the gamepad XBox 360 (in case you have Windows 7, on 8.1 is not required), Microsoft .Net 4.0 and distributed packages Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2013 and most importantly - the program SCP Driver. You don't need anything else, you don't need to buy additional software.
D

Deleted member 362816

I have used SCP toolkit for years, It may flag as malware in windows 10 but if you are getting it direct from the source I have never had a real issue or threat with it.

Oct 13, 2021
To connect the original gamepad from PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4, you need a MiniUSB- or MicroUSB-cable, drivers from the gamepad XBox 360 (in case you have Windows 7, on 8.1 is not required), Microsoft .Net 4.0 and distributed packages Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2013 and most importantly - the program SCP Driver. You don't need anything else, you don't need to buy additional software.

Solution