Question Ps4 Chat and windows 10 game audio

Jun 19, 2019
Hey everyone, i am wondering since all my friends play ps4 and i too have a ps4 but have just finished building my 7k gaming pc is there anyway i can use ps4 chat and have my game audio from my pc coming through the same headset as game chat is terrible and with fornite and borderlands 3 coming out and all allow cross platform i want too be able too cheers.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Staff member
If you had some audio mixing equipment you could do it, or even a moderately good PC sound card with an audio input and the ability to mix.

But otherwise, no, unless Sony/Playstation have some sort of web client you log into that would allow this, but doubtful.

Rogue Leader

Titan
Got an i9 9900K, 2080 ti with an asus formula maximus XI motherboard, 850W thor PSU, 3600MHz 32GB DDR4
If I put something together with those and assuming some expensive storage I'm still under 4k, unless you added a bunch of really expensive monitors. Hope thats the case.

Anyway to resolve your original issue I hadn't thought of what James Mason mentioned but that would be the only way to make it work.

Jun 19, 2019
If I put something together with those and assuming some expensive storage I'm still under 4k, unless you added a bunch of really expensive monitors. Hope thats the case.

Anyway to resolve your original issue I hadn't thought of what James Mason mentioned but that would be the only way to make it work.
Im from australia so might be a tad different in price.

Jun 19, 2019

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS