Question ps4 controller wont stay connected to pc

May 24, 2019
hey guys, im using the ds4 windows software to connect my ps4 controller to my pc but it just disconnects every 15 or so seconds. I only use my controller to play rocket league which isn't often but it's so annoying. I connect it via usb cable as i dont have bluetooth on my computer, and all current solutions are for bluetooth.
Anything is greatly appreciated, thanks

Ralston18

Titan
Does the ps4 controller work without any problems when connected to other hardware?

Have you tried another known working USB cable for the connection?

Double check any configuration options to ensure that all settings are compatible with your setup.

Current ds4 windows installation could be corrupted and/or buggy.

Download, reinstall, and reconfigure the ds4 windows software. Verify that the download source site is legitimate and that you are downloading the correct version.

May 24, 2019
Does the ps4 controller work without any problems when connected to other hardware?

Have you tried another known working USB cable for the connection?

Double check any configuration options to ensure that all settings are compatible with your setup.

Current ds4 windows installation could be corrupted and/or buggy.

Download, reinstall, and reconfigure the ds4 windows software. Verify that the download source site is legitimate and that you are downloading the correct version.
  1. controller works fine when connected to anything else
  2. Yes, didn't work
  3. What settings should i look at?
4 & 5. Deleted and reinstalled it, even updated to its most recent update yesterday, nothing changed.

TRENDING THREADS