PS4 Corrupted Data

ChaoticWolf

Honorable
So, my PS4 game is acting up, one day I wanted to play some GTA 5, put the disc in, started up the game, and it stayed on the picture of the game for about 30 seconds or so, for an amount of time where I thought to myself that something was up
Then, this appears:
Cannot start the application
Code ce-30005-8
Apparently it's access to the HDD or blu-ray failed, okay, the playstation website with the error code database is giving me some steps, eject the disc, and check that the disc is not dirty or anything like that, wiped it off, gave the same thing, says to back up the data usingg a USB device or PS online storage, then delete the application, and reload the data
And NOW, when I insert the disc with the application uninstalled, it appears with Corrupted Data
Wiped off the disc, and rebuilt the database on the PS4, restarted it, completely turned it off, unplugged the system for 30 seconds, nothing

It works for every other game that I have, no other issues for anything
I've tried everything, uninstalled the application, wiped the disc, went into safe mode and rebuilt the PS4, restarted the thing, made sure I was on the latest firmware, which I was, and I even did a check for new firmware, it said it found the firmware that I had available, I thought maybe a reinstallation of the firmware/system software would do it, that did nothing of course

What's wrong with my game? Initializing is not an option. A suggestion is to initialize the PS4, but I don't want to go through the progress of backing up my data, knowing which applications to install, and having to download my themes, put my PSN account in, and all that, it just takes too long
What should I do?

Ok, so I've initialized the PS4 with the Quick option, didn't work, did the full one, didn't even work either, what the heck did I initalize my PS4 for then? I tried a rebuild database one more time, it still doesn't even work, what do I do?!?!