[SOLVED] PS4 headset advice

Dec 17, 2018
Looking for some advice on a headset for a PS4 for my husbands birthday.
He currently has a triton Kama and as far as I know is relatively happy with it despite it being a low price option.
Looking to spend around £50 he is an occasional user mostly just chatting with his friends whilst playing so it doesn’t need to be amazing.

I’ve had a look online and I’m completely lost so appreciate any help.

Thank you

Solution
There are lots of reasonably priced options out there. I would start on amazon, or if you have a local store near you, you might be able to try some of them on to test for comfort and sound quality.

I believe the PS4 controllers have a 3.5mm headphone jack, so as long as the headset you are looking to buy him has one of those, it should work without problem.
Dec 17, 2018

Ah yes I probably should have mentioned that his current one’s earphone part is falling off

Aug 27, 2018
There are lots of reasonably priced options out there. I would start on amazon, or if you have a local store near you, you might be able to try some of them on to test for comfort and sound quality.

I believe the PS4 controllers have a 3.5mm headphone jack, so as long as the headset you are looking to buy him has one of those, it should work without problem.

Solution
Dec 17, 2018

Thank you