Welfer

Prominent
Aug 3, 2019
Hello i my budget is enough for one of these but i dont know what is best for me pls help.

I need to choose one of these 3, and i have PC but old, i5-3470, gtx 660ti, 8gb ram etc.
So if i get playstation i can play death stranding( biggest reason why i want ps, and ps exclusive games too), or i can get latest i5 with gtx 1060 and nice case.

1. If i choose ps4 + tv i worreid about low fps im pc gamer and never played console befor but i heard about that most ps games run 30fps, so 30fps in pc is kinda laggy for me. But its cheaper.

2. Ps4 pro - i get high fps and exclusive games, but now i need big tv, now i have 32" tv, soon i'll upgrade it ofc and its take some time 2 or 3 months or more, but if i choose ps4 pro its more expensive and when ps5 comes out i cant take it maybe 2 year later after launch. And ps4 pro noice problems, i dont know never heard it but if its too noisy its annoying for my family.

3. PC - Ofc i cant play ps4 games and death stranding, but i can sell my old pc and can buy old ps4, and i get nice pc, with that im not just limited in gaming. But its not full pc its just parts i5-9400f, gtx 1060, moba, 8gb ddr4 ram, case cooler etc, i got good psu and hdd ssd monitors.

So thats the problem (+my english, but i think you got the point)

I would suggest choosing the option which has most of the games you want to play; and it means the exclusives. This sounds like a PS4 option is more likely for you.

I would say there's a slight misconception about fps. The real important factor is consistent frame times. You can have a PC capable of 200fps, but it won't help the experience if one of those frames stays on screen for 0.5s, and the other 199 take the other 0.5s. Of course, this will depend on the games and their code to an extent.

Your PC option is essentially a new PC (despite reusing PSU and drives).

Reactions: Welfer
D

Deleted member 14196

PS4 or a PS4 Pro are fantastic and options and they are not lagging during gameplay

Reactions: Welfer