PS4 VS Gaming PC

King Leonidas

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Hey guys, so I was planning on getting a Gaming PC. Until one of my friends asked me why, since I have a Mac already.
So, my question is, is it worth for me buying a Gaming PC? Since I already own a Mac? I was thinking of getting either the PS4, or the Gaming PC. I play a lot of First Person Shooters. So I wasn't really sure what I should choose. Obviously a MacBookPro can't handle games like Battlefield. But if I buy the ps4, I wouldn't have to use it for gaming.
I'm kinda stuck on which one to get, I also own an xbox 360 right now. So it's kind of back and forth.
What do you guys think? Buy one or the other? Or just stop wasting money. :p

Have a nice day guys :)

kulmnar

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011
Here's my answer based on my experience with gaming PCs and consoles (I have a gaming PC that I built myself and a PS3 with 20 games):

1 - Buy a PS4 if you want to play FPS games, Sports games and RPGs.

2 - Buy a PC if you want to play RTS and MMO games.

Stryker13799

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2012

If u have the money and ur mainly gonna be playing FPS games then i defenitely suggest a gaming PC, cause u know, nothing beats a mouse and keyboard combination in FPS games.

King Leonidas

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
The gaming PC would kost around 1k.
I know FPS are harder on PS4, but it's cheaper. And I guess I could learn. I don't really have that much money, it's sort of like.
PS4 this summer, or Gaming PC. In around 2 years, so that's sort of my problem. I don't mind waiting, but it's still some time. And money..

Stryker13799

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2012

If ur gonna get a gaming pc in 2 years, then i suggest u buy a PS4 and when u have enough money, then get a gaming PC.