Ps4 worth buying in 2017?

RuthlessGamer02

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
Ps4 pro is out of budget. So i wanted to know is ps4 worth buying in 2017?
Will it still be able to run games for next 3 to 4 years?
Thanks in advance.

Solution
while the PS5 is not confirmed for release.. you can say you still have at least a year of full PS4 support. This is because once the date of PS5 is released it's not like it's coming out in two weeks, it's like 8 months or so before it's out in the stores. After that you can see PS4 games slowly being leaned out of the selection, which will take about 2 - 4 years.

All games for ps4 are designed to play on PS4, so there is actually no worry about them being playable, but the PS4 Pro does offer faster hardware and can produce better gaming experience by having an edge with higher performance (less lags and better graphics)

also this is a PC building section ;)

gussrtk

Honorable
while the PS5 is not confirmed for release.. you can say you still have at least a year of full PS4 support. This is because once the date of PS5 is released it's not like it's coming out in two weeks, it's like 8 months or so before it's out in the stores. After that you can see PS4 games slowly being leaned out of the selection, which will take about 2 - 4 years.

All games for ps4 are designed to play on PS4, so there is actually no worry about them being playable, but the PS4 Pro does offer faster hardware and can produce better gaming experience by having an edge with higher performance (less lags and better graphics)

also this is a PC building section ;)

Solution

RuthlessGamer02

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016

I read in an article that ps5 won't release before 1 or 2 years. An i will play games at 1080p. So if ps4 will be able to run games for next 2 to 4 years, it would be fine. For me. I wont get ps4 pro a si will not be getting a 4k tv. Thanks for your help ☺☺

RuthlessGamer02

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from RuthlessGamer02 : "Will ps4 be worth to buy"

Sony said that if a new ps4 game comes out it will work on both normal and pro consoles though graphics might be different in the two. They said they won't make any ps4 pro exclusives. So i guess slim would be fine for 1080p...

alwaysturtles99

Prominent
Nov 17, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from RuthlessGamer02 : "Will ps4 be able to run games"

Yes but you said will it run at 1080p, I doubt it.

TRENDING THREADS