[SOLVED] PS5 Controller on PC issues. PLS HELP

Oct 23, 2021
Hey Everyone!

So I just recently purchased a PS5 Controller to use on PC for Warzone. I've ran into multiple issues that no one else who I know have the controller as well have ran into the same problems.

My input device option on Warzone is completely locked and greyed out, I have reset the device multiple times as well as changed my cables (USBC-USB). The only way it works and detects is if I use DS4Windows, but the issue is when I use DS4windows I cannot open up my scoreboard or map on the game due to the gamepad detecting as a mouse rather than a button. making it a big issue for me. I know others who just plug and play with no issues or problems.

Another issue I have is as soon as I plug in my controller to my PC using a cable, my teamspeak3 application begins to start lagging/freezing. I can still hear other people in my channel that I'm speaking too but the application just doesn't respond when I attempt to open it. As soon as I unplug it, It works perfectly fine.

I have a B550 Gaming Plus Motherboard.

Solution
Hey Everyone!

So I just recently purchased a PS5 Controller to use on PC for Warzone. I've ran into multiple issues that no one else who I know have the controller as well have ran into the same problems.

My input device option on Warzone is completely locked and greyed out, I have reset the device multiple times as well as changed my cables (USBC-USB). The only way it works and detects is if I use DS4Windows, but the issue is when I use DS4windows I cannot open up my scoreboard or map on the game due to the gamepad detecting as a mouse rather than a button. making it a big issue for me. I know others who just plug and play with no issues or problems.

Another issue I have is as soon as I plug in my controller to my PC using a...

Remeca

Reputable
Hey Everyone!

Another issue I have is as soon as I plug in my controller to my PC using a cable, my teamspeak3 application begins to start lagging/freezing. I can still hear other people in my channel that I'm speaking too but the application just doesn't respond when I attempt to open it. As soon as I unplug it, It works perfectly fine.

I have a B550 Gaming Plus Motherboard.
You can configure the touchpad to act as a button, not a mouse, in the ds4 controller profile.

Solution