Question Ps5 disc tray

Fatkon

Prominent
Nov 5, 2020
Hello. So i had problems with my disc drive beforw where disc would go in rly slow but nvm that i managed to solve it. Now for the 2months ps5 took discs in normally, but now when i start to put disc at the lower end of disc tray it seems like disc stops for half second before going back to its normal speed, however if i put disc directly in the middle of the disc tray there is no stopping like on the lower end. Now i think its some nonsense thats causing it but cant figure out what. If you guys have any ideas pls help. Ps5 is vertical.

Fatkon

Prominent
Nov 5, 2020
Probably just the rollers need cleaning. My ps3 is slow if i don't insert disc half decent and help the poor thing. I should clean it too, probably needs it but pushing a little is no drama either.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/an12ff/disc_inserting_very_slow/
Guess im just rly dumb :D im not used to vertical position so i guess when i put the disc i only trigger the rollers but dont give support to the disc that it can go smoothly, my guess is it falls down when it starts getting sucked so it looks like it stops moving, when i give little support to it it goes in smoothly

Reactions: boju