PSS A320 - Loading a flight plan

I purchased the Airbus pro series from PSS (comes with the A319, A320 and
A321).

When I load a FS flight plan, the FMC of the A320 (or any other one) doesn't
pick it up. It stays empty.

I also own the A330 from PSS and when I have a flight plan active in Flight
Simulator the A330 picks it up without a fuss.

Am I missing something for the A320?

PS: I don't have the manual. It doesn't come with purchase. You have to
download it separately and when I tried doing that on the PSS web site, it
gave me some kind of ASP error message ... like the page is broken.

Please help!

Thanks!

--
Marco Rispoli - NJ, USA / PP-ASEL
My on-line aviation community -> http://www.thepilotlounge.com

Learn to program the FMC yourself (MCDU?)

I gotta go to work in 10 mins no time to write a tute now.