[SOLVED] PSU Advice (Be Quiet! or other) !! Thanks

Nov 20, 2020
Hello community,

So I'm currently living in South America due to my work and I wanted to finish my build this weekend.

My build is as follow:

MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
RAM: 2x8 3600Mhz CL16 RipJaw
SSD: 1tb WD Blue Nvme m.2
GPU: Read below please

On my GPU I was about to buy a 1660 super Gaming X, however I decided to wait for the upcoming 3060Ti so based on that I wanted to get a good PSU that will hold up my system without risking it.

Because of Covid, the stock is really limited around here and one of the few I found that are in the top tiers is the PSU BEQUIET PURE POWER 11 ( BN627 ) 600W | GOLD
The price for it is way overpriced (think its around $100) but If it's a good PSU and it'll work with my build, i'll just buy it.

I know that Nvidia recommendes 650W atleast for a 3070 GPU, so I think that a 600W should be enough for an upcoming 3060Ti.

Other options i got was a Corsair CX650 or CM MWE 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE V2 (which has an issue as listed in the Tier List).

I'll keep looking but so far that's what I got. Thank to anyone that can help me with some advice :)
Stay safe!

Nov 20, 2020
Thanks for the reply, i very much appreciate it.

At the end I couldn't find any stock in Corsair, so I ended up getting an EVGA GD 700w 80+ Gold. Tomorrow I'm going to buy the rest of my setup (except for the 3060ti that comes out in Dec, hopefully) and set it all up, now I'm just going to watch some tutorials and such to know how everything should go before doing it. I'll be rocking my 970 g1 gaming for a few weeks more, solid GPU. :)

Reactions: arif1752002m4a1