Question PSU advice needed - - - do I need to buy a better one ?

Mar 12, 2023
I have bought a 5000rs pc
I3 6th gen
Asus h110
8 gb ram
Logitech keyboard and mouse
Stock cooler
Cooler master case k380 (my own)
2 ×500 gb hardisk Seagate
Zebronics 450 watt psu

Now I have got this pc at a good price now I am thinking to get a good PSU as I read that cheap psu are he'll.

So the options I came with are

Stick to zebronics 450watt

Ant esport vs 400l 1100rs

Atom power supply 450 wat

A used cooler master psu mwe 550 watt a friend has but don't know whether he would sell it or not. 2 years warranty left around 2000 or 3000 rs that to verry difficult to get funds

Go high and fight with parent and get corsair cv 450 watt verry verry hard

I can easily get around 1000rs but more than that I have to think a lot and have many debates

Please tell me where should I go?

My personal is go with vs400l., good rating , many reviews, in budget

Hard to say on these cheaper power supplies. You would really have to dig to find details about the power supplies and be a expert in what parts make a difference.
Mostly the difference in the cost of a power supply is going to be related to the parts being used. You pay a bit extra for name brand but the main difference is still the parts. Even name brand manufacture make garbage.

What GPU are you using. In general a lower end power supply will be ok when you are not pushing it to the maximum capacity. If you are using a GPU integrated into the CPU then you are using almost no power.

Without digging around I suspect the current power supply is as good/bad as the others. Both cooler master and corsair have garbage lines of power supplies so you would have to really dig to see if the 2 you list are actually any better.

Mar 12, 2023
Hard to say on these cheaper power supplies. You would really have to dig to find details about the power supplies and be a expert in what parts make a difference.
Mostly the difference in the cost of a power supply is going to be related to the parts being used. You pay a bit extra for name brand but the main difference is still the parts. Even name brand manufacture make garbage.

What GPU are you using. In general a lower end power supply will be ok when you are not pushing it to the maximum capacity. If you are using a GPU integrated into the CPU then you are using almost no power.

Without digging around I suspect the current power supply is as good/bad as the others. Both cooler master and corsair have garbage lines of power supplies so you would have to really dig to see if the 2 you list are actually any better.
Yes I am using integrated graphics so do I dig around now ?

Its my first pc so I am worrying