hinditao

Commendable
Aug 27, 2019
Im building my a rig (MoBo: Asus Rog Strix B550-F wifi) (CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x) (GPU: RX 580 8gig)
My concerned is a PSU im thinking Corsair but having trouble what wattage should i get. Any advice?

Solution
With an RX 580, a quality Corsair 550W beyond their entry-level lines (so no VS, CV) would be just fine. However, if you think you may upgrade to something that uses more power in the future, like a very hungry 30 or 40 series Nvidia card, it may make sense to get more headroom.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
With an RX 580, a quality Corsair 550W beyond their entry-level lines (so no VS, CV) would be just fine. However, if you think you may upgrade to something that uses more power in the future, like a very hungry 30 or 40 series Nvidia card, it may make sense to get more headroom.

Solution

hinditao

Commendable
Aug 27, 2019

Thanks. Thoughts about this two (RM750 and RM850)

TRENDING THREADS