Question PSU and Motherboard Working but no power at all.

Apr 19, 2020
Hello,

I am trying to fix my computer, when i connect the PSU to the motherboard and switch the power on nothing happens, no lights or fans spinning. I have tested the PSU on another board and works fine. I have also tried connecting another PSU to the motherboard and its working without issue however this PSU does have the connecters to fit my GPU (its has 1 6 pin and I need 2). I ordered another PSU with (2x6 pins) and I still have the same issue no power, lights or fans. I have tried extensive troubleshooting but cant discover the issue. Does anyone have any idea what I could try?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I am trying to fix my computer, when i connect the PSU to the motherboard and switch the power on nothing happens, no lights or fans spinning. I have tested the PSU on another board and works fine. I have also tried connecting another PSU to the motherboard and its working without issue however this PSU does have the connecters to fit my GPU (its has 1 6 pin and I need 2). I ordered another PSU with (2x6 pins) and I still have the same issue no power, lights or fans. I have tried extensive troubleshooting but cant discover the issue. Does anyone have any idea what I could try?

Thanks in advance!

Trying to disseminate the wall of text....

Motherboard won't power up with PSU #1. PSU #1 works on another board.

PSU #2 with 1 six pin works.

New PSU ordered, we'll call PSU #3, still doesn't power up.

What is the motherboard? What CPU?

What is PSU #1, #2 and #3?

TRENDING THREADS