Question PSU blowed?

Oct 16, 2021
I was breadboarding my pc since I was having problems. Decided to do the screwdriver shorting thing when I saw a spark fly and then all the lights went out. I'm pretty certain the psu is screwed and motherboard is too. I think I had an nvme drive connected when it happened, which also my main drive. Ram was connected too.What are the chances that my ram and nvme drive are screwed too? I won't be able to test for myself for sometime.

Is this the right place to post this? I'm unsure.

Oct 16, 2021
Let's get an entire history of the problems that were going on before this latest issue and, assuming your other specs are correct, your exact model of PSU.
I was cleaning out my fans and then I put them back in. GPU fans would begin to start and stop and the CPU light was on for ezdebug. Somehow managed to fix this and boot into my OS. Then I reapplied thermal paste on my CPU, put it back together and the GPU problem returned. The GPU fans would start and stop, light for CPU would be on for ezdebug.

Reseated my CPU and GPU a few times and after a while managed to boot but was stuck in a bsod loop(different error messages each time, assuming cpu at fault). Came back to my pc the next day to continue troubleshooting and the problem with the GPU still persisted. Decided to breadboard it. Did the screwdriver shorting thing and the electricity in my house went out and I saw a spark(not sure where the spark came from,maybe from the CPU power port?). I'm assuming my psu and motherboard are dead(not sure however). Wondering if ram and nvme are also dead.

Specs
Ryzen 5 3600
Sapphire pulse RX 5700xt
Corsair vengeance 16gb 3200 Mhz ram
MSI B450 A PRO MAX motherboard
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1+ PSU
Crucial P1 1TB Nvme