[SOLVED] PSU Cables compatibility - Corsair AX / Seasonic Prime Ultra

A couple of years ago I had a set of custom cables made specifically for my Corsair AX860 (non-i version) PSU. The cables were made to order by www.cablemod.com

I have recently sold the AX860 and bought a Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850 instead. For now I'm just using the standard cables.

But I was wondering if anyone has an idea if the cables are interchangable, since the Corsair AX (non-i) is also made by Seasonic?

All cables fit and have identical connectors, including the 24-pin ATX cable, but I don't want to just go ahead and use the cables, since I don't know of any potential problems, and I wouldn't be able to afford byuing new hardware just because of incompatible cables causing damage.

I have contacted CableMod of course, but I was hoping someone might have an idea if it will work while I'm waiting for a response from the manufacturer.

Thanks a lot in advance for any replies

Thanks a lot for your reply. I did read the compatibility list, maybe I should have mentioned that, but unfortunately I didn't feel like I was interpreting it the correct way. So I wanted to be certain.

So thank you very much for your time and reply, it is much appreciated

I received an email from CableMod Support, and they recommend not trying to use the cables since the Corsair unit, although made by Seasonic, apparently has different pinouts.

So the email confirms what lolnole already replied, the cables are not compatible between the two PSUs.