Question PSU cables

Apr 23, 2019
Hey, so my foolish self bought PSU cable extensions that are really nice but are making the stock PSU cables take up pretty much all of the space in the basement and it looks fugly. Is there any chance that there are mini male to male PSU cables or better yet, male to male pieces that outright clips onto the PSU? Thanks for anyone who's willing to help :)

Apr 23, 2019
I have a corsair RX650, pretty sure, and it's fully modular. I know that there are replacement PSU cables, however I'm looking for either really short male to male 24pin, 4pin, 6 and 8 pin connectors, or clips that will let me convert the female to male extensions that I have. So I can outright get rid of the PSU cables that came with the power supply. However I don't know if they exist, what to look for and I haven't really found anything

Barty1884

Titan
And what colour are you looking for?

$39 for a White kit from Corsair themselves.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812304008&ignorebbr=1&source=region&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCA-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCA-PC-_-pla-_-Cables+-+Internal+Power+Cables-_-N82E16812304008&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkoDmBRCcARIsAG3xzl8ohqHVkgpU6E1vDwTnyNd56oU0CRAAQYBK0DPTQYU0yZb4-bYfuD4aArDnEALw_wcB

Pricing will vary on colour, manufacturer etc.

Watch for compatibility though - If a kit doesn't expressly say it's compatible with RM PSUs, it likely isn't.