[SOLVED] PSU/Case question

Sep 23, 2019
am I better off going with a CM MasterBox K500 + MWE 650 Gold bundle ($84.99 for case, $99 for PSU seperately and $140 in a bundle) or Cougar MX330 + Enermax Platimax D.F 600w ($45+$82)? According to some reviews the enermax is a little better than the MWE, but I don't know how the cougar case holds up against the K500. I mean, there has to be a reason it costs almost twice as much right?

Solution
From what I can see the CM case has better airflow if you were running let's say an RTX 2070 or 2080 I'd probs opt for a more quality PSU however, We've got similar base components except I pushed more money into my PSU for future upgrades.
Sep 23, 2019
I see 180GB won't cut it then, I'd get a big HDD as soon as possible.
oh yeah I know, I'm getting the extra storage in a couple of weeks. This is mostly to install windows and two or three games. What about the case though? will the cougar suffice, and do I go for the enermax psu or do I go for the cm bundle?

From what I can see the CM case has better airflow if you were running let's say an RTX 2070 or 2080 I'd probs opt for a more quality PSU however, We've got similar base components except I pushed more money into my PSU for future upgrades.

Solution