[SOLVED] Psu clearance for nr400

Skwere

Prominent
Feb 27, 2019
I wanna build a pc but in my pcpartpicker list it shows that seasonic m12ii 520w is not compatible with the cooler master nr400 since the maximun length supported for the nr400 is 140mm and my already bought m12ii is 160mm. Is this true? Or is there a solution to this? Can i move the hdd cage and still use it? If the hdd cage can be moved will it block clearnce for a front fan?

Solution
I wanna build a pc but in my pcpartpicker list it shows that seasonic m12ii 520w is not compatible with the cooler master nr400 since the maximun length supported for the nr400 is 140mm and my already bought m12ii is 160mm. Is this true? Or is there a solution to this? Can i move the hdd cage and still use it? If the hdd cage can be moved will it block clearnce for a front fan?
The HD cage slides forward for longer PSU's or you can remove it if you don't need it. It may interfere with the bottom fan mount but you can still mount two 120mm fans on the front no problem which should be plenty.
The HD cage slides forward for longer PSU's or you can remove it if you don't need it. It may interfere with the bottom fan mount but you can still mount two 120mm fans on the front no problem which should be plenty.

Reactions: Skwere
Solution