Question PSU Clicks once - PSU not Faulty - No Power

Soulres

Commendable
Sep 1, 2019
Hi, When I try to turn on my PC,The Power Supply makes a light 'CLICK' (that isnt the fan moving.) ONCE until I turn the switch from Off to On again, and Wont turn on. Like a Fuse is tripping.

-Its a Evga 600 Watt - 80 PLUS Gold Certified
-I have taken GPU,Ram,All plugs, HDD bare minimum(still does it.)
-I have hooked the gpu to another board, it works fine.
-I have looked over the board for over a day and cannot find any damage
-I am pretty sure its the Mobo and used another power supply that ALSO doesn't boot, However doesn't make a click sound. (Its another Evga but cheaper one.)

Any ideas?

Mar 21, 2020
Sounds like your system is grounding out. Go over all the power connections and MB mounts. Board may be grounding to the case somewhere.

Mar 21, 2020
What is the board? Double-check your connections, sounds like you may be missing one, or one is improperly seated then. You mentioned checking the GPU in another system, did you check the PSU in the other system as well?

Soulres

Commendable
Sep 1, 2019
What is the board? Double-check your connections, sounds like you may be missing one, or one is improperly seated then. You mentioned checking the GPU in another system, did you check the PSU in the other system as well?
Everythings seated, its about a year and a half old, i have tried all new parts, the board is the only thing that isnt changed.