PSU DEAD Or motheboard

jonathan.lopez44

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
So i recently update my old pc, bought... corsair HX850..i got a gigabyte gaming 7 x299 motherboard...intel 7820x..32 of ddr4 ram... and everything is hook up..double check everything...nothing happen... the motheboard it have RGB ligh..when i press the switch on the psu.. it turn the light for about A sec.. but press the buttom on the case..no singnal at all.. ..

Welcome to Tom's!
Go here:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems
work through the list. WORK!, not just read! If you still have issues, come back here with the results of EACH step in the list. Since we can neither see nor touch your PC, the results allow us to eliminate possible problems and common errors. Help us to help you!

jonathan.lopez44

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
I perform the check list..beside standoff . my pc case a be quiet 800... it have volcano shape.. where you place the motheboard with no standoffs... i don't think that's the problem..

So What were the RESULTS? ALL of them! Since you are not sure of the problem, how do you know what ISN"T the problem? Again, help us to help you!