[SOLVED] PSU doesn't fit in case, but the case has the black sticky things that raise the PSU enough... Bad idea?

Sep 16, 2019
I bought a fully modular PSU from Seasonic but it doesn't fit into my Full ATX Phanteks case. The PSU is too short to be able to screw any screws in. The case did however come with these weird cylindrical sticky black things that are sort of soft and rubbery. The manual never even mentions them or what they're for but there are about five. Placing them under the PSU makes it a 100% perfect fit into the case.

My question, are these sticky cylindrical things meant for this sort of thing? Is this a bad idea to put these sticky, rubbery things under the PSU? Thank you.

PS: They look like small hockey pucks, one side is sticky, and the other is not.

Edit: The case has a cover for the PSU and the hockey puck things all came inside of the PSU cover if that helps. I just wish, if that's what they're for, that the manual would mention them.

Solution
I can not imagine that a psu can be too short.
Normally, a psu is suspended by the 4 screws into the back of the case.
I think the rubber disks are anti vibration supports for the psu.
A nice touch.
Sep 16, 2019
I can not imagine that a psu can be too short.
Normally, a psu is suspended by the 4 screws into the back of the case.
I think the rubber disks are anti vibration supports for the psu.
A nice touch.
Yeah it is a nice touch, it works perfectly. Most PSU are connected to the back of the case only by four screws and then just sits there above the bottom of the case with the weight of it all supported by those four screws?