Question PSU Dying

Aug 10, 2020
I noticed there are other PSU dying forums and they all dont have anything to do with my problem... ive been through 2 PSU's recently. my motherboard gives me a red LED light next to the 24 pin connector. i call it "the Red light of death" but the pc turns on for a second then shuts down and sometimes my Ram stay lit. I have a X99A SLI PLUS with a intel i7-5820k 64gbs of corsair vengeance pro 3200mhz h100i liquid all in one cooler. i just dont know what wrong with my pc its annoying oh yeah forgot to mention i am also running a Nvidia GTX 1060.

Please help! and also the corsair CX750M psu is brand new from like last month.

Aug 10, 2020
@Ralston18 the pic was turned off for the night then when I go to turn it on it doesn’t turn on it turns on for like a 2millisecond time frame and shuts off and shows a red LED let me send u a picture through here. I’ll try and edit the post to show the RED led. I used some good stuff forgot the name I think it was something like creamique something it was in a rly small container all grayish. I’ve had no issues until something came around. My CPU sits at like 70F on idle and highest is like 89F with load.. sense that CPU wasn’t that big I did a size of a pea and when I put the CPU cooler down I moved it around. But I wasn’t having this issue 5 months ago? Hi at started in the past 2 months. And from what I read last time it happened it’s the mobo tripping. And shutting it off? So idk if my mobo is going or what. (I’m not first owner of mobo)

TRENDING THREADS