[SOLVED] PSU Extreme High Voltages

Solution
Your GPU produces alot of heat. But that is normal. If you are concerned about your current temperatures than consider a water cooling setup. You can run a pretty cheap water loop for a GPU these days.

jakubwandas1

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017
My pc is a
I7 8086k stock
H100i PRO AIO Cooler
TridentZ rgb 2x8gb ddr4 3000mhz
Asus z370-f
Asus gtx 1080
Corsair hx1000i

It says the exact thing on hwmonitor and on hwinfo, the temps and voltages on mobo and cpu are normal on idle and full load but only the psu is drawing this much voltages and the temps of it, icue says psu is 33°C and the motherboard is getting really hot, i have never had it that hot untill i updated thr bios and set XMP to make the ram 3000mhz even when i disable XMP its still the same.

Last edited:

jakubwandas1

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017
I thought it was bugged because if that was true my pc would of melted with my house getting blown the fuck out, i have updated everything software that controls the pc and the icue is giving me 230v power in and other v and W as normal, but only my gpu considers me, when its in full load it gets to 64°C on auto fans reaching 1.5k RPM and the hot air i mentioned before is comming from the gpu but still, I dont remember my case getting that hot to the point that i can feel the hot heat through the glass. P.s. I have 6 corsair LL fans and I clean the parts every 2-3months so its not clogged up with dust.

Feb 16, 2019
Your GPU produces alot of heat. But that is normal. If you are concerned about your current temperatures than consider a water cooling setup. You can run a pretty cheap water loop for a GPU these days.

Solution