PSU Failure to Boot PC (Urgent Assistance Needed)

Displee

Commendable
Apr 6, 2016
Recently I moved my PC from a Mates place back to Mine, To put in your Mind, My PC was working Fine at my Mates but as soon as I brought it back to my Place, it wouldn't boot, it will turn on for 5 seconds, than turn off for 5 seconds, and then repeat.

I eventually got it to work by fiddling with some components etc... So I went to sleep, than woke up and tried to use it, but now it has the same problem again.

When I switch it on, I hear everything booting, HDD, MOBO, All the Fans, Etc... I suspect it may be the PSU's fault, It's a ANTEC 1000W PSU.

If you could help, please. I need it ASAP, as I have no Idea what is wrong, as it was working before and now it isn't.

BTW, With the " Let the PC Run for about an Hour, Switching on and off. ", It would reach a certain point (After like 100x Booting on and off) where it begins to load the Operating System, and the PC would stay on, but then Freeze when the Windows 10 Circle Begins to Loop around to show it's Loading.

Things I've Tried;
- Removing Ram Sticks ONE-BY-ONE (To Check For a Faulty Stick).
- Turning the PC on with just ONE Ram Stick (I have 4, So ONE-BY-ONE Again).
- Removing the Fans of Any Dust.
- Booting without the Side panel on. (Incase of Overheating etc..)
- Removing and Re-Plugging in the Plugs from the PSU to the MOBO, Etc..
- Let the PC Run for about an Hour, Switching on and off.

Displee

Commendable
Apr 6, 2016
Not sure, It's just an Intel CPU Cooler, Sitting ontop of the MOBO.

How would I re-seat it and the CPU? I'm no good with PC's, Got mine Given to me some time ago, I only have little knowledge aha.

TRENDING THREADS