Fu11meta1

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
Specs -
I3 3220
4gb x2 corsair vengeance ram
Zotac 750 ti 2gb gpu
Gigabyte h61m-hd2 mobo

My old CM thunder 450w failed with these specs after 2 weeks.
Why?

Also suggest me some good PSUs enough for these specs

It failed because of its poor capacitors and build quality, not due to your power requirements. It would likely happen regardless of your hardware upgrade. A quality 300W PSU can power the 750Ti without issues, but it is better to have more for additional headroom.

Get this one, excellent quality (made by Seasonic) and you can use any graphics card you want (as long it is not a dual gpu):

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p1550sxxb9

Any Seasonic you can find will do, they are all excellent in quality. Look at 500-550W range to be more future-proof.

As for Antec, they are great as well, especially their High Current Gamer series. Neo Eco is also OK, as is TruePower Classic.

I would not take anything from Corsair, overpriced for the quality you get.

Solution
Perfectly fine, mate. The only reason I recommended 520-550W is to be future-proof. For instance, if you one day decide to get a much stronger card, you will have to upgrade the PSU again. And there is no reason to, since a 520W unit is only slightly more expensive than 430W.

Most quality PSUs have warranty of at least 5 years (like this Seasonic). There are even PSUs with 10 years of warranty (EVGA B2 750W, for example). Cheap ones have up to 2 years warranty, and you can consider yourself lucky if they last even that long in most (not all) cases.