Aug 20, 2022
Hello guys, i have this gaming pc with me right now: GPU: RTX 2060 6GB, CPU: Ryzen 5 3600, Motherboard: B450M, RAM: 8GB and i also have an Corsair VS600W and i would like to know if this PSU is good enough for my PC.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Ok thank u, i forgot to ask but how do i know my psu VS is the old or the new one?

I was hoping, given the relative newness of your components, you weren't using one of those horrid ones with the orange-ish letters on the PSU.

In any case, I wouldn't use either Corsair VS with these components, but the bad VS era is a "turn off the PC" quality PSU while the modern one is simply a mediocre "replace as soon as you can if you're using a quality GPU" one.

Aug 20, 2022
I was hoping, given the relative newness of your components, you weren't using one of those horrid ones with the orange-ish letters on the PSU.

In any case, I wouldn't use either Corsair VS with these components, but the bad VS era is a "turn off the PC" quality PSU while the modern one is simply a mediocre "replace as soon as you can if you're using a quality GPU" one.
Mine is this one, nothing orange, so i suppose it’s the new one, right? I will be changing the PSU in the future, but i can’t now

4820351914_1_large.jpg